Allied Irish Bank (AIB) is one of the largest commercial banks in Ireland. AIB also owns Allied Irish Bank (GB) in Great Britain, with 21 branches/commercial offices throughout the UK. AIB offers a full range of personal and corporate banking services. The bank also offers a range of general insurance products such as home, travel, and health insurance.
AIB tendered their Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (M,E&P) contract in December 2015, having reached the term of their agreement with one of the large industry corporates. The requirement was to deliver M,E&P services in accordance with SFG20, ensuring optimum compliance and best value whilst providing complete confidence in service delivery via a transparent CAFM solution and robust account ownership at both engineering and managerial level.
AIB had felt unimportant to their previous contractor, experiencing a persistent lack of continuity in attending engineers and poor account management. Planned preventative maintenance visits were being rescheduled with little notice and reactive jobs were being attended to with a lack of urgency.
In conjunction with McBains Cooper, AIB created a robust specification that clearly outlined their requirements and expectations for the contract, including defined service levels and key performance indicators, as well as the need for a CAFM system which would transparently report on all works undertaken, by whom, and with all supporting worksheets and compliance evidence.
Incentive Tec were delighted to have been awarded the contract in June 2016 and 18 months on, can boast the same account management and delivery team, providing the continuity of service and relationship development AIB sought. Our engineering team know the branch staff and have developed the site familiarity required to ensure an expedient, competent and friendly service delivery.
The contract is owned by a consistent team at operational, tactical and strategic level, with the Account Director attending all quarterly meetings and the Account Manager and Service Desk Co-ordinator attending on a monthly basis.
Incentive Tec were proud to have consistently exceeded the contractual KPIs throughout the first year of the contract, and at the annual review, it was agreed between all parties that the KPIs should be stretched further to drive standards even more.
Since taking over the contract Incentive Tec has:
- Developed a site-specific Asset Register and Condition Survey for all 21 sites within 30 days of contract commencement.
- Ensured full compliance across all branches/commercial offices.
- Reduced the reactive maintenance spend by 30% as a result of an effective PPM schedule.
- Provided a consistent engineering team, developing site familiarity and strong customer relationships.
- Ensured consistent account ownership at operational, tactical and strategic levels.
- Consistently achieved and subsequently stretched KPI goals.
- Utilised the reactive maintenance information captured via our CAFM system to identify trends and evaluate asset performance.